For 2020 we have teamed up with A.S.O, organisers of the Tour de France™, to bring a splash of yellow to our range. This special edition Tour de France™ official licensed product has the same great features as the Frog main range, with the addition of the striking Tour de France™ yellow with black logos.
Frog Bikes were the obvious choice for a collaboration to develop a range of Tour de France™ kids’ bikes. We were impressed with the research and attention to detail that has gone into the lightweight bikes..
Frog Bikes also shares our values regarding our commitment to the future of cycling, children and the planet. We are looking forward to seeing lots of children riding around on the new range
This 26 inch kids' road bike, with 18-speed gears, is ideal for children aged between 11 and 14 years old with an average inside leg measurement of 70cm.
Our Frog Road 70 is geared towards children looking to experience both on and off-road riding and racing. The frame has clearance to fit both slick and cyclocross tyres allowing the bike to handle trails and dirt as well as tarmac. The short drop handlebars encourage more time on the drops getting your young racer used to all positions on the bike.
This is our only Road Bike fitted with a double chainring allowing your child to experience both front and rear derailleur shifting.
Investing in a Frog Road Bike is investing in your child's hobby and ultimately their passion. A lightweight, correctly sized Road Bike can help kids fall in love with road cycling and embrace it as an integral part of their lives for years to come.
Wheel Size: 26 inch
Why buy a Frog Road 70?
- Narrow and short-drop child-specific handlebars
- 18-Speed gears with Microshift short-reach brake levers making braking easier and more comfortable for smaller hands
- Auxiliary brake levers work in line with the drop bar shifter/levers giving an additional braking control position on the top of the handlebars for added confidence
- Lightweight but sturdy frame means the bike is easier to handle both on and off road
- Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes
- Patented Frog cranks for easier, more powerful pedalling (crank length - 140mm)
- Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
|Frame||6061 T6 heat treated Aluminium alloy, seat tube 43cm (17")|
|Fork||6061 T6 heat treated Aluminium alloy|
|Crankset||Frog Bikes, 140mm, Aluminium arm cranks, 34/42T chainrings, black|
|BB||Neco, square taper, 68/113.5, cartridge bearings|
|Chain||KMC 9 Speed|
|Seatpost||Frog Bikes child specific slimline saddle (medium), steel rails|
|Handlebar||Aluminium Custom Drop bar, 360mm, Black|
|Rims||DA-30, Aluminium Alloy double wall brushed silver|
|Tyres||Kenda K196 26" x 1.0" Road (ETRTO/ISO 25-559)|
|Brakes||Tektro Oryx (992AG) Alloy Cantilever|
|Shifters||Microshift SBR492S Jnr Rapidfire Plus, Aluminium canti/roller-brake|
There are no reviews yet, be the first!
Thank you for your review on Frog 70 Road. We are just checking it's a genuine review then it will appear on the website shortly.